Quality Motorcycle Transport
Whether you’re shipping your motorcycle for a bike rally, vacation, relocation or a new bike purchase, you’ll want to use a motorcycle transport company that specializes in hauling bikes.
What do you look for when choosing a company that is qualified to do motorcycle transport?
- A service that is licensed, insured, and employs CERTIFIED motorcycle transport people to handle your bike, by checking references and testimonialsfrom other satisfied customers.
- A company that has the proper equipment to handle your motorcycle so that you know they are minimizing the chances of your motorcycle incurring damage.
- A place that delivers your bike ready-to-go with fluids intact and battery connected.
Motorcycle transport questions:
- Will my bike be delivered directly to my home (or rally) or does it have to be picked up at a dealer location or terminal?
- Are there any additional fees, such as extra costs for insurance or special delivery location?
- Is the company insured and licensed?
- How many years of experience do they have hauling motorcycles?
- Are they a residential and commercial delivery service? Using a company that dealers use offers credibility.
- Will I have to do anything to prepare the bike before shipping? Some companies will have you crate your vehicle, drain fluids and disconnect the battery.
- Will my motorcycle be shipped with other cargo, such as livestock or someone’s furniture?
- Does the company ship with open or enclosed trailers? Open trailers may increase risk of damage.
- How will the bike be secured in the truck?
- Will the driver help me unload my bike from the truck?
- Will my bike be ready to drive upon delivery?
When choosing motorcycle transport, look for a company that stands behind their name, on and off paper. And one that provides a solid price estimate. Daily Direct Motorcycle Transport provides FREE instant rate quotes. Get a quote online or call us at 1-888-HAULBIKES.