Ready to schedule your shipment? Call us at 1-888-HAULBIKES or contact us online.
We want you to be informed of your exact motorcycle shipping cost. We don’t believe in hidden fees or charges. Our chart is a quick way to estimate your price, but there are added services and factors that could affect your price, such as including a motorcycle trailer or requesting a residential pickup. We also want you to know how you can save! We have motorcycle shipping discounts for rallies, multi-vehicles, military and more. Make sure to read the “fine print” below so you can be informed of exactly what your shipment will cost. We also welcome you to call us at 1-888-HAULBIKES or contact us online for your exact quote on your shipment.
* Disclaimer: Due to substantially increasing fuel costs, there will be a fuel surcharge added to all quotes and orders until further notice. The fuel surcharge amount will be based on the National Average, as provided by the Department of Energy (DOE). This is not reflected in the rate calculator, but will be added when your order is verified by a HaulBikes customer service representative.
Any shipment booked or scheduled, and then cancelled, for ANY reason, will be subject to a cancellation fee of $100. This is regardless if the truck has left on that specific route or not. Once a spot is reserved, we can’t sell it to anyone else. The ONLY exception is if a shipment is cancelled within 48 hours of receipt of contract. In this case, the cancellation fee will be $25 to cover processing fees.
Motorcycle shipping prices are based on standard bike specs, which occupy ONE standard space on our trailer. The standard space is 4’ x 9’.” There is an extra charge for bikes with sidecars, trikes, choppers, ATV’s, personal watercraft (jet-skis), go-karts, etc. – basically any unit that EXCEEDS the standard space (4’ x9’) on our trailer. Please call 1-888-HAULBIKES for an exact price.
Notes about special vehicles: Individual sidecars only can be shipped if they are on dollies. Jet skis have to be shipped with your trailer (single trailer only).
There is an extra charge of $300 for tolls when picking up or delivering to Long Island or Maine. At this time, we do NOT pick up or deliver to Key West, DC, or the 5 boroughs of New York City, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
- Fuel Surcharge (Current rate based on National Average as provided by the U.S. Dept. of Energy.)
- $30 Residential pickup fee; per occurrence
- $30 Residential delivery fee; per occurrence
- $195 Surcharge for each ADDITIONAL 4’x9′ space on our trailer that a unit may occupy. MOST Trikes, Sidecars, and Motorcycle Trailers that are with a motorcycle will occupy only one additional space. Note: Individual sidecars only can be shipped if they are on dollies.
- Sidecars and Motorcycle Trailers that are by themselves would be charged the normal rate for ONE standard space. Individual sidecars only can be shipped if they are on dollies.
- Included insurance is $15,000 with a $500 deductible. For a fee of $50, the customer can eliminate the $500 deductible from any damage claim.
- $35 per $5,000 of additional “Shipment Valuation” above the included/standard $15,000 of insurance coverage.
- Please inquire when receiving your motorcycle shipping quote about expediting options.
- $100 attempted pickup or attempted delivery fee will be charged to a customer if we schedule a stop on a driver’s trip, and then we are unable to pickup or deliver based on the customer.
- We offer a multiple vehicle discount. 2-3 vehicles = minus $25 per unit;
4-7 vehicles = minus $35 per unit; 8-10 vehicles = minus $65 per unit.
- Full Truckload cost is $1,800/day 1, and then + $1,500/day every day thereafter, based on 600 miles per day. Drivers can legally drive a maximum of 600 miles per day. Call for details regarding full truck shipments. 1-888-HAUL-BIKES.
- We offer a military and service personnel motorcycle shipping discount of 10% off for members of the Armed Forces, Police Department, Fire Department, Rescue Squad and EMS.
- NON-Special Events roundtrip pricing will receive a 20% discount if the return trip is booked at the time of booking the departure trip. Once booked, no cancellations on the return trip.
- For Special Events at-a-glance pricing see our Rallies and Events Page .
- For other discount opportunities and requirements, see our Discounts Page.