HAULBIKES - COMPANY DRIVER TEAMS
Driver Teams have higher earnings potential than single drivers as the truck is in motion more of the time.
At HAULBIKES we are looking for motorcycle people who want to work with motorcycle people. We use fresh equipment to transport motorcycles throughout the 48 contiguous states.
Check out the pay and benefits info below, download and fill out the PDF application or contact us to learn more!
Have your own qualifying tractor? Check out our opportunities for Owner/Operators.
Must Work 300 Days per year and run an Average of 5,000 miles per week
Minimum Guarantee of $110,000.00 per driver per year but you must meet the 300 days worked as well as the 5,000 miles per week average.
- New Hire Company team will receive $.63 cents per mile until they complete 12 months of service
- Pay Structure Increases
- After year 1 - $.005 increase
- After year 2 - $.005 increase
- After year 3 - $.005 increase
- After year 4 - $.005 increase
- After year 5 - $.005 increase
- Total increase over 5 years is $.025 cents per mile
- Drop and hook pay at any warehouse when necessary: $15
- Handling Pay: $15/ bike
- Add-on Stop Pay: $25/stop (#2 below)
- Event Pay: $200/day (#3 below)
- Layover Pay: $175 /day
- Loyalty Pay: $.01 / mile increase for each year of service (effective after the first year of service)
- No Damage Bonus (#4 below)
- Safety Bonus (#5 below)
- Company Shirts (#6 below)
- Assigned, dedicated trailers.
- Company paid permits.
- Paid training time.
- Driver-friendly terminals with showers, laundry facilities and TV lounge.
- Indoor loading at all our terminals
- Electronic logs.
- Satellite tracking.
- 401K available after the first year.
- FSA available through payroll deductions.
- Paid Vacations:
1 week after 1 year
2 weeks after 2 years
3 weeks after 10 years
4 weeks after 15 years
- Paid Health Insurance:
First $500 per month of single or family plan
- Discounted Disability & Vision Insurance:
Plan offered through AFLAC
- T-Chek card for fuel
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Have a clean MVR.
- Have a minimum of two years OTR all-weather driving experience.