HAULBIKES - COMPANY DRIVER TEAMS
Driver Teams have higher earnings potential than single drivers as the truck is in motion more of the time.
At HAULBIKES we are looking for motorcycle people who want to work with motorcycle people. We use fresh equipment to transport motorcycles throughout the 48 contiguous states.
Check out the pay and benefits info below, download and fill out the PDF application or contact us to learn more!
Have your own qualifying tractor? Check out our opportunities for Owner/Operators.
Must Work 300 Days per year and run an Average of 5,000 miles per week
Minimum Guarantee of $110,000.00 per driver per year but you must meet the 300 days worked as well as the 5,000 miles per week average.
- New Hire Company team will receive $.63 cents per mile until they complete 12 months of service
- Pay Structure Increases
- After year 1 - $.005 increase
- After year 2 - $.005 increase
- After year 3 - $.005 increase
- After year 4 - $.005 increase
- After year 5 - $.005 increase
- Total increase over 5 years is $.025 cents per mile
- Drop and hook pay at any warehouse when necessary: $15
- Handling Pay: $15/ bike
- Add-on Stop Pay: $25/stop (#2 below)
- Event Pay: $200/day (#3 below)
- Layover Pay: $175 /day
- Loyalty Pay: $.01 / mile increase for each year of service (effective after the first year of service)
- No Damage Bonus (#4 below)
- Safety Bonus (#5 below)
- Company Shirts (#6 below)
- Assigned, dedicated trailers.
- Company paid permits.
- Paid training time.
- Driver-friendly terminals with showers, laundry facilities and TV lounge.
- Indoor loading at all our terminals
- Electronic logs.
- Satellite tracking.
- 401K available after the first year.
- FSA available through payroll deductions.
- Paid Vacations:
1 week after 1 year
2 weeks after 2 years
3 weeks after 10 years
4 weeks after 15 years
- Paid Health Insurance:
First $500 per month of single or family plan
- Discounted Disability & Vision Insurance:
Plan offered through AFLAC
- T-Chek card for fuel
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Have a clean MVR.
- Have a minimum of two years OTR all-weather driving experience.
#1 - Last year’s overall average.
#2 - This will be paid to you for any pick-up (add on) that is sent to you after you leave the terminal on a trip. This is per stop, not per bike. This would not be paid out for pick-up that was on your original itinerary given to you at the terminal.
#3 - This pay is decided that you are instructed by DDLLC to work/participate in a designated event. Event pay is not paid for loading/unloading as part of a trip.
#4 - Any driver who delivers product damage free for a full calendar year (January – December) will receive a $500 bonus for that year. Any driver/operator who delivers product Damage Free for 3 consecutive years will also receive an additional bonus of $2,500, in addition to the yearly bonus.
#5 - A driver who successfully completes the Safety Bonus Program will receive $300/quarter. If a driver/operator successfully qualifies for the bonus all four quarters of the calendar year, they will receive an additional $300 bonus in addition to the quarter bonus amount.
#6 - Each year in conjunction to your annual anniversary date with DDLLC, you are allowed to get 5 company shirts of your choosing at the following costs: 3 free, 2 at half price. All shirts must be ordered at the same time. Other shirt orders will be under normal pricing scenario.