HAULBIKES - OWNER OPERATOR TEAM
Must work a minimum of 300 days per year and run an average of 5,000 miles per week.
Minimum Truck Gross Guarantee is $425,000.00 but you must meet the 300 days worked per year as well as the 5,000 mile per week average.
- New Hire Teams O/O team will receive $1.57 per mile until they complete 12 months of service
- $190,000 – $210,000 per year (see #1 below) Average overall rate is $1.89 Per RUNNING MILE!
- Pay Structure Increases after 1 year:
- After year 1 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $600 reimbursable tolls
- After year 2 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $1200 reimbursable tolls
- After year 3 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $1800 reimbursable tolls
- After year 4 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $2400 reimbursable tolls
- After year 5 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $3000 reimbursable tolls
- Handling Pay: $15/bike
- Stop Pay: $25/stop fee (see #2)
- Event Pay: $400/day (see #3)
- Layover Pay: $250/day
- Loyalty Pay: $.01/mile (see #4)
- PeopleNet System (see #5)
- Base Plates (see #6)
- No Damage Bonus (see #7)
- Safety Bonus (see #8)
- Company Shirts (see #9)
- Assigned, dedicated trailers.
- Company paid permits.
- Paid training time.
- Driver-friendly terminal with showers, laundry facilities and TV lounge.
- Indoor loading at all our terminals
- Electronic logs.
- Satellite tracking.
(paid through settlement deduction)
- Fleet One card for discounted fuel purchases
- T-Chek card for fuel
- Group rates on bobtail, physical damage and occupational/accidental insurance
- Fuel taxes calculated
- Wet line kit
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Have a clean MVR.
- Have a minimum of two years OTR all-weather driving experience.
- Have a tandem axle sleeper tractor, able to pass D.O.T. and company inspection. (5yrs old or newer preferred)
- Have a wet line kit (one can be installed & paid through settlement deduction).
- Have a copy of paid and current 2290