HAULBIKES - OWNER OPERATOR TEAM
- New Hire Teams O/O team will receive $1.57 per mile until they complete 12 months of service
- $190,000 – $210,000 per year (see #1 below) Average overall rate is $1.89 Per RUNNING MILE!
- Pay Structure Increases after 1 year:
- After year 1 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $600 reimbursable tolls
- After year 2 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $1200 reimbursable tolls
- After year 3 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $1800 reimbursable tolls
- After year 4 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $2400 reimbursable tolls
- After year 5 - $.005 cents per mile increase & $3000 reimbursable tolls
- Handling Pay: $15/bike
- Stop Pay: $25/stop fee (see #2)
- Event Pay: $400/day (see #3)
- Layover Pay: $250/day
- Loyalty Pay: $.01/mile (see #4)
- PeopleNet System (see #5)
- Base Plates (see #6)
- No Damage Bonus (see #7)
- Safety Bonus (see #8)
- Company Shirts (see #9)
- Assigned, dedicated trailers.
- Company paid permits.
- Paid training time.
- Driver-friendly terminal with showers, laundry facilities and TV lounge.
- Indoor loading at all our terminals
- Electronic logs.
- Satellite tracking.
(paid through settlement deduction)
- Fleet One card for discounted fuel purchases
- T-Chek card for fuel
- Group rates on bobtail, physical damage and occupational/accidental insurance
- Fuel taxes calculated
- Wet line kit
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Have a clean MVR.
- Have a minimum of two years OTR all-weather driving experience.
- Have a tandem axle sleeper tractor, able to pass D.O.T. and company inspection. (5yrs old or newer preferred)
- Have a wet line kit (one can be installed & paid through settlement deduction).
- Have a copy of paid and current 2290
#1 - Last year’s overall average.
#2 - This will be paid to you for any pick-up (add on) that is sent to you after you leave the terminal on a trip. This is per stop, not per bike. This would not be paid out for pick-up that was on your original itinerary given to you at the terminal.
#3 - This pay is decided that you are instructed by DDLLC to work/participate in a designated event. Event pay is not paid for loading/unloading as part of a trip.
#4 - $.01/mile increase for each year of service effective after the first year of service
#5 - The Company will pay the full monthly People Net maintenance fee for all Operators after their fourth year of being leased on to the company.
#6 - Once the operator is leased on for 3 years 50% of the annual Base Plate costs will be paid by the company. Once the operator is leased on for 5 years 100% of the annual Base Plate costs will be paid by the company.
#7 - Any operator who delivers product damage free for a full calendar year (January – December) will receive a $500 bonus for that year. Any driver/operator who delivers product Damage Free for 3 consecutive years will also receive an additional bonus of $2,500, in addition to the yearly bonus.
#8 - An operator who successfully completes the Safety Bonus Program will receive $300/quarter. If a driver/operator successfully qualifies for the bonus all four quarters of the calendar year, they will receive an additional $300 bonus in addition to the quarter bonus amount.
#9 - Each year in conjunction to your annual anniversary date with DDLLC, you are allowed to get 5 company shirts of your choosing at the following costs: 3 free, 2 at half price. All shirts must be ordered at the same time. Other shirt orders will be under normal pricing scenario.