Here are some reminders why to choose your motorcycle instead of your car:
- Motorcycles consume 55% less fuel per mile than cars.
- Since a lot of businesses have designated parking spots for motorcycles closer to the building and it’s a lot easier to squeak in smaller spaces, you’re in the door quicker.
- It’s a way to enjoy the ride; not just do the commute.
- Since motorcycles are better for the environment than cars, you can give a little back to Mother Nature.
- You get to be a part of Mother Nature. Nothing like feeling that spring and summer weather up close and personal.
- In many states, motorcycles are allowed in carpooling lanes and in some states, they are allowed to ride between lanes. Who doesn’t want to get there faster?
- Motorcycles can be a less expensive option and a much cooler one.
- It’s a way to get noticed. Meet some new friends or hey, maybe catch a girl’s eye.
- With the twisting and turning, you’re actually working out some muscles while you drive.
- It makes you pay attention more. Your bike keeps you from zoning out, using your phone and all of those other distractions that people have in their car.
I’m sure there are other great reasons.